It usually features the inclusion of Google apps, including the ever-important Google Play Store. However, like the AOSP version, stock Android usually doesn’t feature any additional customizations (or at least a very limited amount).
- Stock Android is also called pure Android or “vanilla” Android, which is the most basic version of the Android operating system.
- Here, we will have a look at how to do these things efficiently and safely.
- One of the first ROMs to successfully implement a truckload of features.
- First of all Download the ‘Discovery V5 flash file zip‘ which is given above and extract it on your computer’s desktop.
- Open the application again and select “Manage and Restore Backup” and then restore.
As of now the GCam 8.2 and 8.1 both work on Android 11, and Android 10. If you have a phone running on Android 9 or older, then you should try some of the older versions. Bishal Pokhrel is a seasoned developer with extensive experience in Android app stock ROMs and website development.
It’s official, certified software from a phone maker that will either be pre-installed on the device or be downloaded as an update. Some apps won’t work if they sense that your device is rooted, and you could potentially ruin your phone if you’re not careful.
Some users use it on 0%, but you need to test and see which value is better for your phone. Hexagon DSP is an image processor available on some SoCs (processors) and improves processing performance while using less battery. Leaving it ON usually improves speed, but doesn’t work on all phones. Using a custom “black level” value usually fixes pink or green photos on phones with this problem. Some versions have a setting to enable new HDR algorithm. It’s usually called HDnet, instantaneous HDR or “fast HDR”.